Unibet Bonus Code
Multiply your winnings using Unibet Bonus Code: CPUK-20 , to get up to £20 for free. This welcome bonus gives you more for the money you bet with. With your Unibet Bonus Code you get instant access to this exclusive and lucrative offer, all from entering a single code, CPUK-20 . What’s not to like?
£20 Welcome Offer
It only takes five minutes to get yourself qualified to receive the Unibet £20 Welcome Offer. What you need to do is to create a new account on unibet.co.uk and start betting on your favourite sports, and get a £20 refund as bonus cash if your first bet doesn’t win. The great thing about that, aside from the free £20, is that it makes your betting practically risk-free. It’s not a bad deal, taking the sting out of potential loss, and giving you more money to bet with on any market you choose.
Get £20 refund as a bonus if your first bet loses:
Enter Unibet Bonus Code: CPUK-20 to receive yours.
Contents of this article:
How to Redeem the Welcome Offer
What’s great about Unibet Promo Code 2016?
Terms and Conditions of the Unibet Welcome Bonus
Other Unibet Promotions
How to Withdraw Your Bonus Money
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Redeem the Welcome Offer
To get the £20 Welcome Offer, you first need to create a Unibet account and enter the Unibet Promo Code 2016. The whole signup process only takes a matter of minutes, so it’s relatively painless to do. Follow these easy steps to get started and you’ll be on your way to claiming your welcome bonus.
Unlocking the £20 Welcome Offer with Unibet Bonus Code: CPUK-20
- First, go to unibet.co.uk. At the top right hand side of the page you will see a yellow “Register” button. By clicking on it you will arrive at the registration form.
- Fill out the form with your details, including selecting your country and language, name, email address, etc.
- In the final step of the registration process, you’ll see a field where you can enter the Unibet Bonus Code: CPUK-20 . Then submit the form to activate your account.
Remember to enter the Unibet Promo Code 2016 during registration so that you’ll get access to the £20 Welcome Offer. The code is: CPUK-20
What’s great about the Unibet Promo Code 2016?
If you’ve wondering, there are a couple of great aspects about the Unibet Bonus Code CPUK-20 . Here are just a few of them:
- Exclusive access to the £20 Welcome Offer
- Risk-free betting on your first bet
This means if your first bet is not successful, you’ll get up to £20 refunded to your account in the form of a bonus. Customers without this Unibet Promo Code 2016 can only get a standard welcome offer, which only gives them up to a 50% risk-free bet and it’s only good up to £15. So the great thing about this offer is that you not only get a better deal, but it’s only available with the Unibet Bonus Code.
Terms and Conditions of the Unibet Welcome Bonus
- The Unibet Welcome Offer bonus is a cash-back bonus, meaning that for your first bet you make with your new Unibet account, if you lose, the stake will be refunded to you as bonus money.
- The amount of the bonus is equal to your initial stake, up to an amount of £20.
- Combined Live and pre-match bets do not count towards the bonus wagering.
- You can only receive this offer on your first bet. That means that if you win your first bet, you do not receive the bonus money and your bonus will have been used. In the case of placing a system bet, only the first settled column of £10 or higher will count towards the bonus.
- You must opt in and make a deposit of at least £10 to your account in order to receive the bonus.
- The bet must be settled before your bonus will progress, regardless of whether the bet wins or loses.
- Excluded from wagering requirements are: Supertoto and Superscore products.
- Your bonus expires 60 days after you have accepted the bonus offer. If you have not completed the wagering in that amount of time, you will lose the bonus money along with any related winnings made from wagering the bonus money.
- This bonus only applies to bets made with odds of minimum 1.4. Bets with odds lower than this amount do not count toward the progression of the bonus.
- To qualify for this bonus you must be 18 years or older and be a resident of the UK. Only one bonus is allowed per household.
- Otherwise all general Unibet terms and conditions apply.
Be sure to enter Unibet Bonus Code: CPUK-20 to qualify for your Welcome Bonus.
Other Unibet Promotions
On top of the Sports welcome bonus you get when you register for a new account, Unibet also has welcome bonuses for their Casino and Poker areas. Take a look at those offers:
Unibet Casino Promo
The Unibet Casino promotion gives you a 100% matching bonus up to £100 on your first deposit. Use it to play in any part of the Unibet Casino area, featuring over 660 games. If you like to play while you’re on the go, you have the choice of 160 of the casino games which can be played on any mobile device. They also have 21 Unibet exclusive games and three different apps to choose from.
Unibet Poker Promo
To welcome new users to the Unibet Poker section, they offer a welcome package available to all new Unibet Poker customers. The poker welcome package includes:
- a £200 progressive playthrough bonus
- entry to 4 weekly £500 Welcome Freerolls
- Free £2 Unibet Open Qualifier ticket
How to Withdraw Your Bonus Money
The bonus money can be withdrawn once you have met the following requirements:
- You need to wager it 3x (so for example if you receive a £10 bonus, you must wager £30 to fulfil the terms).
- Your bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. (Only bets with odds of 1.4 or higher count).
- Only bets settled within the bonus validity period will count.
- Your bonus needs to be completed, canceled or expired before you can withdraw your money or restricted balance. In the case you cancel the bonus, the bonus money and any money you’ve won by betting with your bonus money will be forfeit.
Unibet Turnover Requirements
Standard practice in the industry, certain wagering requirements apply to some Unibet promotional offers. They govern the amount of times you need to bet the bonus money you earn before you may change it into cash. The details of those turnover requirements are as follows:
Looking at the Sports Welcome bonus, before the money can be withdrawn, the bonus should be wagered:
- 15 times in sports betting (for example if you receive a £10 bonus, you must wager £60 to fulfil the terms)
- 25 times in Casino (for example if you have a £10 bonus, you must stake £250 to complete the turnover)
- 35 times in Live Casino (e.g. if you have a £10 bonus, you would have to bet £10 × 35 = £350 to fulfil the terms)
The turnover requirements are similar for the Casino £100 Deposit Bonus. You need to bet the bonus:
- 15 times in Sports
- 25 times in Casino
- 35 times in Live Casino
before you may withdraw the bonus money as cash.
Not only do you get the £20 Welcome Offer, Unibet Sports offers a great deal of action with their service. Take a look at the highlights of Unibet Sports:
- over 120,000 markets with Live Betting in 2015 alone
- access to 30,000 Live Streaming events annually
- accurate and second by second updates, giving you the best betting opportunities ball by ball, run by run and point by point.
- mobile apps backed up with numerous accolades
One of the greatest things about the Unibet sports betting section is that it gives you some of the most competitive odds in the online betting industry, all under one title. The prices are reasonable and usually lower than others in the online gaming market. Another positive is the giant selection of markets, from the biggest events in sports around the world all the way to local teams and specialty sporting events from Europe and the rest of the world. With over 4000 sporting fixtures to boast, Unibet certainly packs a punch, and they do it with great odds to provide their customers with the best value.
This is the place to look for not only an enjoyable and exciting casino experience, but also a profitable one. You can not only have fun playing all the best games available, but you can also make a lot of money in the process. What is especially unique about the Unibet Casino is the excellent range of casino and video slots, brought together with a user-friendly interface.
You have the chance to win life-altering amounts of money if you hit the jackpot in one of Unibet’s casino games. Some examples are Cosmic Fortune, Arabian Nights, the Dark Knight and Mega Fortune Dreams.
Classic Table Games
As well as having great Jackpot options, Unibet also has all the classic casino games no casino would be complete without. Some of the highlights are French Roulette, European Roulette, Online Blackjack Baccarat, Pontoon and Craps, just to name a few of the numerous options you can choose from.
Unibet is one of Europe’s largest gambling operators, offering sports betting (both pre-match as well as live), Casino Games, Bingo and Poker. The company has over 10,300,000 customers around the world in over 100 different countries. They are a licensed and regulated operator with licensure in the UK, France, Belgium, Denmark, Italy and Australia. As a founding member of the European Gaming & Betting Association, Unibet is also an innovator in the field. With the motto “By Players, For Players”, Unibet makes it clear where their priorities are.
Website and App Features
With 17 years of industry experience, Unibet has a number of great features to enhance the customer experience with their site. Here are just a few of the exciting technical features that they have integrated into the Unibet system:
Any Unibet customer with money on their account can access the live streaming feature they provide. This gives you live, real-time action for all your favourite sports games. You’ll find all the major football leagues from across Europe and the world including: Australia, Brazil and the USA on Unibet TV. This means that you now have access to every one of your favourite sports and leagues, all the time. Top tennis events and other popular sports such as basketball, table tennis, darts and ice hockey are also available to watch here and bet on live. That’s just to name a few of the hordes of choices you will find accessible through the Unibet Live Streaming option.
Online Safety and Security
Security is an important issue in the world of online betting and gambling, so Unibet takes it very seriously. To tackle the issue, there is a dedicated team whose job it is to monitor and actively counteract any suspicious or threatening activity. Your details are kept safe and heavily guarded, so that you can rest assured in confidence that your gaming experience is a secure.
Responsible Gaming and PS-EDS
Unibet supports responsible gambling and for that reason they have created their own innovative Player Safety Early Detection System (PS-EDS), which is intended to root out potential problem behaviour at an early stage by analysing individual customer behaviour. It makes sure that the customer stays in control and supports keeping customers educated and informed about the tools available to manage their own gambling behaviour while providing a secure and enjoyable experience.
The Statistics section is a great feature to help you stay on top of all the information you need to know to make an informed bet. It can be reached by scrolling down to the bottom of the main page, then clicking on “Statistics” on the left hand side of the page. From there you’ll be brought to a page with listings of all the different Sports offered at Unibet, lined up in a column on the left hand side of the page. Click on the sport of your choice to see statistics for that sport, often organised by region, categories and information sections. At the top of the Statistics page there are also quick toolbars showing the most clicked team, most clicked match, most clicked sport and most clicked competition, to help you find the results you’re most likely to be looking for.
Unibet has over 30,000 live streamed events per year including highlights like La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, NBA, NHL and tennis. Those are available to you with In Play betting, so you can take part in the action as it happens.
Get the same great betting experience in the palm of your hand with Unibet’s mobile apps. Download the one of your choice (or all four if you’d like) for free, with versions compatible with your kind of smartphone or mobile device. You can get the android app or the iOS version for iPad and iPhone. Please note that some of the apps are only available to certain regions, and the Casino app is only for iPad.
Unibet has a version to fit your taste, check out these five different versions:
Sports Betting App
If you love sports betting on unibet.co.uk but don’t feel like being tied to your desktop, this is the solution. The app version gives you excellent odds on all the best sporting events of the year. Over 10,000 live sporting events are available for live streaming each year, and the sports betting App gives you access to all of them. On top of that, you’ll be happy to hear that you can bet in-play via the app, with live betting odds updated by the second. And if you want to receive notifications relevant to sports, you can choose to get them.
All your favourite slots and table games are accessible easily now with the Unibet Casino app for the iPad. It gives you access to all the best quality games, with highlights like Mega Joker, Starburst, Twin Spin, Castle Builder and Jackpot 6000. Other games include classics like Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and Casino Hold’em, and exclusives such as Hit2Split and Troll Hunters. All games load quickly and are simple to navigate. Keep your same account details if you have an existing account or create a new one straight through the app. Please note, this particular app is available for iPad only.
Live Casino App
The real money Unibet Live Casino app lets you play and win in the style of a real casino, but from the comfort of home. Play Baccarat, Roulette, live Hold’em Poker or Blackjack with high quality streaming video right on your mobile phone or tablet. You can sign in using your regular Unibet account or set up a new account from the app interface. And you can even make a deposit straight through the app.
This app lets you play poker against other players in Cash Game, Sit and Go or Tournaments. It lets you have access to all the great features of the regular Unibet website, only even more convenient because it’s on your mobile. You can pick an avatar from over one hundred options and change your identity up to three times daily. The graphics are great, adding to the visual experience. Use the lobby feature to find your game more easily, try out ongoing missions and campaigns and get access to over 40 different special rewards.
Spin City App
The Spin City App is a brand gaming app featuring classic table games and lots of exclusive mobile slots. Some of the most popular featured games are: Treasure Island and Big Bad Wolf. You can use your existing account with all the same details, so all you have to do to start playing the Spin City App is to download the app and begin playing.
To contact Customer Service, just use the following methods to get in touch:
Unibet Live Chat
This is by far the easiest and most effective method to get in touch with a Customer Service agent. Chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it is the fastest way to go. The average response time of Unibet Chat is 25 seconds, which is a fairly impressive standard to keep. To access Live Chat, scroll to the bottom of the Unibet main page and click on “Contact Us”. Then click on the yellow “Live Chat” button from the left hand side of the Contact Us section. An expert will be ready to help you with your query in under a minute.
Send an Email
Email for customers residing in the UK and Ireland: email@example.com
This contact option is obviously also available 24 hours a day because you can send an email anytime, but it is significantly slower than the Live Chat option. Average wait times to receive a response from an email query range between about 6 to 12 hours. That’s still fairly fast, but not for issues which need instant answers.
Freephone number: 0808 1686635
International (operator charges apply): 0044 (0) 203 725 3789
Callers to the phone help service also enjoy an average response time of roughly 25 seconds. So that means less time listening to music while on hold and more time getting your question answered.
Unibet Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday
UK Chat lines: 07.00-01.00
UK Phone lines: 07.00-01.00
Saturday and Sunday
UK Chat lines: 07.00-23.00
UK Phone lines: 07.00-23.00
If you need help outside these hours, you can contact Unibet via email or via the international live chat, which is operated around the clock every day of the week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Unibet. If there’s something you’re still wondering about after finishing reading this section, check out the Unibet home page and click on the “Get Help” link at the top of the page. That will refer you to the full Unibet Help Centre with answers to any further questions you may have. And if all else fails, contact Customer Service.
How do I make a deposit?
The process of making a deposit on unibet.co.uk differs slightly depending on your method of payment here are instructions for how to make a deposit to your account directly from your bank account, which is fairly similar to most other methods and will give you a good idea of how deposits work:
- Have your bank details ready on hand because you will need them to complete a deposit.
- Select “Deposit” from the “My Account” section and then view the “Bank Transfer” tab.
- Then follow the instructions and include your reference number. This unique number will be highlighted in red as it is very important, it tells Unibet which account to deposit the money into. But in the case that you’ve forgotten to include the reference number in a bank transfer, don’t worry. Simply Unibet Customer Service and they’ll help you get your transfer back on track.
What payment methods are available?
Unibet offers a wide range of payment options to fund your Unibet account. You can make deposits via credit card, bank account, through online money transfer services such as Skrill and NETELLER or via prepaid cards such as Paysafecard and Ukash. For your first deposit made into a new Unibet account, though, you cannot use Skrill or NETELLER and must select from the other payment methods available. For an overview of all possible payment methods, simply go to “My Account”, select “Deposit” to view all of them. There you will also find a listing of all fees and processing times for each deposit method.
What if my deposit didn’t get through?
You can check the average expected wait time associated with each type of deposit, which are listed on the “Deposit” page. Most of the time transactions occur instantly or only take 2 or three minutes to complete. A bank transfer for example, though, will take 2 to three days to complete because of the delays in banking systems. If it has been three business days or more and there is still no money in your account, contact customer service and they will help you find out what the delay is caused by.
How do I make a withdrawal?
To make a withdrawal, first you need to be logged in and go to “My Account”. Then select “Make a Withdrawal”, which will give you an overview of all the possible methods to withdraw money from your account. There in the listing you’ll also find the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits for each payment method. Bank account and Visa cards used to deposit are the fail-proof withdrawal methods you can always rely on. You also get the option to withdraw money to e-wallets such as Skrill and NETELLER. Unibet does not charge withdrawal fees, so all the money you take out of your account is yours and yours alone. It is possible however that your bank or third-party provider managing the withdrawal transaction may charge a fee, so be sure to check beforehand.
How long do withdrawals take?
If you go to the “Make a Withdrawal” page on your account, you’ll be able to see all the full information on withdrawal processing times. Usually Skrill and NETELLER withdrawals take place within 12 hours, but bank account transfers usually take 1 to 3 business days to process, and credit card and debit card withdrawals can take between 3 and 5 business days for the money to arrive. It is possible Unibet may require you to submit further information or documentation, but those cases are rare and occur if there is a particularly large withdrawal that the company wants to ensure is settled properly. Any delay this may cause in processing your request is unfortunate but it’s easier to stomach knowing that these checks are done to comply with security measures required by law, and to prevent any cases of fraud.
What if a withdrawal has been made but the money has not yet arrived?
Usually your withdrawal will be processed as quickly as possible, so it should not take longer than 3 to 5 business days before you receive your funds. The easy solution is to simply contact customer service and they will get to the bottom of the matter. When calculating your estimated wait time, keep in mind that weekends and public holidays may cause a delay, and they should not be counted when estimating how long the processing will take.
What if I’m having problems logging in?
That’s no problem at all, it’s a very common issue and is easily remedied.
Click on the green “Forgot?” link in the login box. Then enter your username or email and Unibet will send you instructions on how to reset your password. If the email you used to register is no longer valid, contact customer service and that can also be fixed.
You can actually log in using just your email address now, so it’s totally fine if you forgot your username. As with a forgotten password, if the email you used to register is no longer valid, contact customer service and that can also be fixed.
If you find your account has been blocked, there can be several reasons for this. It’s possible that you attempted to log in to your account with incorrect details too many times, or you may have requested an account suspension via Unibet’s self-exclusion service. You may need to submit some documents in order to verify your account. To fix this issue, simply contact Unibet customer service and they will work to help you regain access to your blocked account.
Still can’t log in?
If you’ve tried all of the above and still can’t get into your account, check to see if you have cookies enabled on your internet browser. To do so, go to the “Settings” page and look at the “Content Settings” to make sure of your browser settings. Be sure to check that it is set to “Allow local data to be set”.
How do I verify my account?
You may be asked to provide documentation in order for Unibet to verify your identity. This may be done to comply with license requirements and also to protect the company and its customers from fraud. Account verification may be done related to withdrawal payments or to confirm the origin of the funds used in an account.
Follow these easy steps to complete the account verification process:
- If you need to upload documents to verify your identity, you’ll receive an email asking you to upload relevant documents with a link to your account.
- To upload, follow the link in the email, log in to your “My Account” section, and follow the instructions on the “Document Upload Page”. The files uploaded there should not be larger than 10MB total.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of the documents via email. Usually this takes between 1 to 3 business days. If this amount of time elapses without you receiving a confirmation, contact Unibet customer service to check what has happened and ensure that the documents have been received.
Accepted forms of documentation of your identity should be formatted as follows:
- digital photos or screenshots of required documents
- all files must be in colour and uploaded in the following file types:
- JPG (JPEG)
- Make sure that the information of the documents is legible.
- To speed up processing times, give the file names which indicate the kind of document being uploaded, for example: ID, proof of address, bank statement, credit card
How do I bet on my mobile?
Betting from your mobile phone has never been easier, just download the Unibet app for your respective smartphone model: Android or iOS. You’ll get all the same great features of the regular Unibet website, but on your mobile phone. You can then access all of Unibet’s live betting, pre-match betting and live score updates. The Unibet mobile app also lets you check your account details from your phone, to view pending bets, bet history, make a deposit, withdraw money you’ve won and even contact Unibet’s customer service. The mobile service is as safe and secure as the regular web platform, and Unibet ensures that no data can be intercepted, changed or stolen by maintaining the highest of security standards.
How do I check my balance?
Your balance will be displayed at the top right hand side of every page of the Unibet website. You just need to be logged in to see it. This will show you how much money you have available as well as all of the loyalty points you’ve earned on your account.
How can I update my contact details?
Your personal details are available on the “My Account” page while you are logged in to the Unibet website. To update your email address or make changes to your other contact details, that’s where you need to go. So that works for change of address, password modification, etc. In the case you have changed your first or last name, or you have moved to a foreign country, you will need to contact customer service to make those changes to your account. For those changes you will be requested to provide proof of your identity.
How can I close my account?
If you’d like to close your account, first log in to your account then go to the “Edit Details” section from “My Account”. Unibet asks for customers to share the reason they wish to leave Unibet, because they are concerned about customer satisfaction and seek ways to improve their service. You can also reopen your account again once you have closed it, so it is not a final decision. Here are the details on account closure:
- Once your account has been closed, you won’t be able to log in anymore. You are also requested not to open a new Unibet account, because duplicate accounts are not allowed.
- Any funds remaining on your account will be kept as is in the period of time your account is inactive. You are able to withdraw the remaining funds prior to closing your account or choose to withdraw them after you’ve closed it, by speaking with a customer service representative.
- Any pending bets you have on the account will be settled as they would normally.
- Any active bonuses or bonus offers will be subject to the normal rules, and they will expire as they would normally.
- While your account is inactive you may continue to receive some promotional emails from Unibet. If you do not wish to receive any of these promotional emails, you need to remove yourself from the mailing list by contacting Unibet.
Unibet has a lot to offer and their welcome bonus is just one of many great examples. Check it out for yourself and try out the many promotions and deals they have available. Especially if you’re a new customer, there are a lot of aspects of unibet.co.uk worth taking a look at. From the sports betting section to the Casino and Poker sections, now you’ve got the rundown of what makes Unibet a great bookmaker to try, with all the necessary info to get you on your way to winning.